Bridal Fashion Week was just a couple of months ago. So here's what we can expect to see in 2-17.
- Ruffles. Lots and lots of them. From soft swirls to oversized ruffles.
- Flower Power with an emphasis on 3D embellishments.
- Metallics. Rich metallics , silver beading and sequins and lets not forget the crystal embellishments.
- Minimalism. Straightforward silhouettes with subtle details.
- Grace Kelly. Royal Europe meets Old Hollywood ballgown.
- Rising necklines, Old victorian style necklines.
- Sexy sleeves, Lace and shimmery illusion details.
- Tea time. Mid length wedding dresses are back!
- Pink. Soft pretty hues of pink.
- Cold shoulders, Off the shoulder wedding dresses and even cutout shoulder dresses.
- Pants. Pant suites a classic silhouette for every bride.
Which trends will we see at your wedding?